Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Donuts in Seattle

Yes, that's right, I know where to find the best donuts in Seattle. And, so do a lot of other people, thanks to recent profiles of Family Donut in the two major Seattle newspapers! See here for the Seattle P-I's take. The Seattle Times had an article too, but their site search is flukey and I can't find it. Dessert blog CakeSpy talks about the Seattle donut scene, check it out for other donuts to try. But don't blame me if you end up just driving back to Family Donut!

Get any donut there, they are all good! But I especially like the maple old-fashioned ones...serious yum. Owner Tony is a treat, and he's got a mind like a computer, remembering what you like, even if you haven't stopped in for a few weeks.

Go now, and get thee a donut! 2100 N. Northgate Way, just west of I-5. Careful in the parking lot, it's a tight squeeze.

No comments: